VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

• HadIt.com Elder

NOTE:

VHA Directive 2000-029.pdf

Department of Veterans Affairs

Veterans Health Administration

Washington, DC 20420

September 22, 2000

VHA DIRECTIVE 2000-029

PROVISION OF MEDICAL OPINIONS BY VA HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONERS

1. PURPOSE: This Veterans Health Administration (VHA) Directive establishes nationwide policy requiring VHA health care providers, when requested, and under certain limited circumstances, to provide descriptive statements and opinions for Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) patients with respect to patients' medical condition, employability, and degree of disability.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Colonel Dan Cedusky has emailed out a new link to the TVC fast letters.

I used their older link for years until the link got broken as many other advocates did and I was devastated when that happened!

I assume these are all here anyhow but just in case:

http://www.tvc.state.tx.us/docs

If that doesnt work Col. Dan said to go to the Texas Veterans Commission Home page, click on the Login,(they will give you a temp password right away on the login in page, then click on Submit and it will take you to the Fast letters and to other VA related stuff.

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks.

I have been using Wings' connection to that site found in the General Forum. That has been an EXCELLENT area for me to use.

I do appreciate having the connection. Many of those mentioned have been posted. The others didn't seem pertinent to use by veterans so didn't post.

I'm trying not to put clutter on, just good stuff.

Thanks again.

fanaticbooks

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use