VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Well, Still No Copy Of C & P Exam

Rate this question

JuanP

Question

Well, I took my C&P exam Dec. 6th, requested a copy on Dec 7th and as of today (Feb. 15th 2011) I still don't have a copy.

I called yesterday, and they told my that it will be done in the order it was received. Frustrating!

I got word about two weeks ago that they have denied my claim for my neck and back. (I'm going to a different forum to discuss that)

But for now, I'm just voicing my frustration over that.

My next step, may be to drive to St. Pete (from Orlando) to show up in person and request copies of my two C&P exams as well as my C-File. I don't know, is this allowed? Does it work?

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

If your C&P was done by an outside contractor such as QTC, they have to attach the results to the bill that they send the VA. A rep from DAV or VFW or ..... who has access to the Virtual VA system can access the report and print it for you. That's how I got mine. Took her all of 2 minutes and didn't have to sign for anything.

Good luck

Travis

JuanP I'm having the same problem with VA ST PETE. I request mu c&p in September 2010 and still waiting on it today may 2011. Have u tried picking up personally, if so let me know how it goes.