VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Traider1's First Post

Rate this question

Traider1

Question

New to site Vietnam Vet 68-69 at urging of my Va therapist filed ptsd/alcoholism clain in dec 09 March 10 nerve cell brain damage/unemployability was added had 2 C&PS went to Indy Va nov12 to raters stayed there until Jan 10 and then was transferred to Cleveland Va was told this was because Indy was way behind on claims Feb 14 claims went to post-determination can anyone please explain what happens there and waht is average time there ty all

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

New to site Vietnam Vet 68-69 at urging of my Va therapist filed ptsd/alcoholism clain in dec 09 March 10 nerve cell brain damage/unemployability was added had 2 C&PS went to Indy Va nov12 to raters stayed there until Jan 10 and then was transferred to Cleveland Va was told this was because Indy was way behind on claims Feb 14 claims went to post-determination can anyone please explain what happens there and waht is average time there ty all

Traider1,

Welcome.

I had to split your topic off from where you posted it

and make it a topic of your own.

• HadIt.com Elder

Hello, Welcome.

What was the outcome of your 2 C&P's.....................what did the examiner(s) have to say?

• HadIt.com Elder

Welcome to Hadit you have gotten pretty far up hill but no one can really say how long but I would guess you will have a better idea after they make a decision.

• HadIt.com Elder

Man if My claim was transferred away from INDY I would be out in the yard doing the Happy Dance.

They just did you a major league favor. Clevelend is not the best place to be, but it is loads above INDY.

Here is to hope that you will succeed in rapid fashion.

J