VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Who Gives...

Rate this question

rydastar

Question

At the end of the month..3/29/11 i have an appt. with someone? about c&p and auditory?? who gives this test?? or what is this...medical exam? i am so confused?

should i take my wife with me? she remembers more then i do, and basically takes care of most things to maintain household. thanks for info on what i am basically in for..??

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

KIA of a VC by a Vietnam combat vet is a normal past experience and stressor for many Vietnam vets.

VA shrinks have heard this before many times and this does not mean you can be retaliated against for an act of warfare.

It was your job.

Thanks for your reply, today is my c&p i will do my best to get back to this site, let someone know what happened and how it went?

In the VBM it even discusses claims that vets have made regarding murder or abuse of civilians as a stressor.

got back from c&p..feel somewhat better.. PA(physician asst) was very help full with exam and my questions. He insinuated that i am approved for compensation by virtue of my health, but did not put a % on it,, that will be left to

others. I asked about my ptsd claim with this, and he said most likey they have that info at v.a. , but just in case for me to call and make sure they have the psychiatrist report. But all in all not what i expected and am feeling better

then when i left..will up date as i get more info. thank all.

got back from c&p..feel somewhat better.. PA(physician asst) was very help full with exam and my questions. He insinuated that i am approved for compensation by virtue of my health, but did not put a % on it,, that will be left to

others. I asked about my ptsd claim with this, and he said most likey they have that info at v.a. , but just in case for me to call and make sure they have the psychiatrist report. But all in all not what i expected and am feeling better

then when i left..will up date as i get more info. thank all.

So as of yesterday, the PA tells me they will set up appt. for ekg..and heart monitor stuff in about 3-4 months...,,,,guess what!? this morning i get a call they want to check me out TOMORROW! at 8 a..m. LOL

will wonders never cease..so things are rolling,, then i called v.a. and asked do they have my claim about ptsd on hand..she tells me yes, and a seperate appt will be made for that..i guess now comes the waiting,,

thats fine,,i am home anyways,,will up date as i get info for those that are going through the process! later ryd..