VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Exam

Rate this question

murph

Question

I was given a C&P exam for IHD, the exam consisted of questions and ekg, on my copy of exam it stated under tests "STRESS TEST" I was not given a stress test only asked questions,how far can i walk etc. The report stated 8 mets,under lvef stated "send c-file to clarify.My understanding is the questions asked is not a stress test.Did anyone else have a C&P for IHD with questions only and have report say they were given stress test and results.

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

LarryJ

I don't doubt you ,I saw the doctor on the VA hospital directory and thought he must be employee,I'm not knowledgeable in this area,My other mistake was stating exam was at winston-salem ,that was where my RO is ,exam was at Salisbury NC

• HadIt.com Elder

You will also note that your Dr. Tuna is not even licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina.

Interesting, yes?

You see, the person does not have to be licensed in the state in which they practice, while contracting with the VA, simply because the VA is a Federal institution, not a State institution, hence they do not have to comply with State laws. Many of the practicing physicians, nurses, etc. do not even have to be licensed in THE UNITED STATES.