VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

687 Claim.....it Is Over And We Are Pleased

Rate this question

jachay

Question

My husband's AO IHD claim is finally over. The check was Direct Deposited today and going back to 2004, it was significant! We are pleased and are ready to get back to our normal lifestyle.

Good luck to all of you still waiting.....don't give up!!

Thanks for the support from the Hadit family.

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

This is very good news for you and your hubby!! Lets hope in your case as well as in mine that the compensation WILL HELP us live a long life and beat or treat this disease for a while.

I have a step farther who had his first heart attack at 47 and survived, He is now 86 because of the help he has gotten from his cardiologist!!

This is very good news for you and your hubby!! Lets hope in your case as well as in mine that the compensation WILL HELP us live a long life and beat or treat this disease for a while.

I have a step farther who had his first heart attack at 47 and survived, He is now 86 because of the help he has gotten from his cardiologist!!

Thank you, Stillhere. We try hard to follow doctors' orders and are successful most of the time.

It is good to hear of your stepfather's long life. My husband had his first MI at 43...what a shocker that was! Bypass X3 in '96 and stents in 2008 have kept him going and he takes a handful of medicine, twice a day. Congestive heart disease is a biggie for him and we are watchful of edema and lung problems.

If you are awaiting a claim I hope your wait is short. Good luck.

So glad to read of your winnings. Remember to take it slow and spend it wisely. Don't be shocked over the retro either. 04 to now is great. Make sure he takes it easy and continues to follow Dr orders for a long life. This is a fabulous win when the VA says yes they made a mistake too.:rolleyes: