VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C/p Question Migraine Related

Rate this question

oldman273

Question

Hello had my C/P exam Nueroligical exam today I am currently SC for Migraines secondary to my SC Hypertension rated @10% my blood pressure has been up lately and my back has been the issue my pain levels from my Surgery last year have gotten worse again with the weather changing I think is what causing the back issues. My C/P exam Doctor went to my last eye exam and out of the blue asked me about my Astimatisim.

I had the problem before and during my active duty service where my eye astimigtasims got worse. My glasses were almost bullet proof before I got out. My question for you all do you think the doctor was trying to tag the eye issue to deny me or link it to my migraines? I just had my oxyegen tanks up graded as I had 10 migraines last month alone. On the bright side the oxyegen does keep them at bay but I am still in bed for at least a day or more when the oxyegen halts the maigraine from going full balst. My wife was in there and explained that the migraines were more frequent here lately and my blood pressure with meds was 160/110 last time they checked it at the VA. I submited the VA ER visits and my civillian ER visits at the exam and in both cases of the ER visits my BP is always through the roof. Any ideas or should I wait on the C/P exam notes that I put in for?

The VA has made several changes to my meds and my Blood pressure concerns me. I was concerned as to why the C/P examiner asked that out of the blue. He did inform me that he did not have my Military medical records at the time of the C/P exam I think he was fishing. I have an appoinmet with my va Nuerologist coming up She was the Nuerolgist that connected my Hypertension to migraines. My current glasses are not prisim heavy I had an operation to correct the Astigmatisim in 2000 and no other issue up till now. Was up with my back and thought I would sling this question out to anyone that had an idea. Adios and have a good day

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet