VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Update

Rate this question

vet2010

Question

I wanted to give everyone an update as to what is going on. I recently retired from the Army (31 Oct 2010) and I was awarded 100% from the VA on 17 Feb 2011. I recently filed for SSD and hired a lawyer to represent me throughout the process. I am 50% depression, 50% Sleep apnea, 40% Prostatis, 10%Tinnitus and a bunch of 10%'s for various other reasons. My Depression 50% will be reavaluated in June along with my 50% Prostatis, both claims are getting worse and I don't think they will improve anytime soon. I will be filing for T & P in may, hopefully everything will work out. I am seeing numerous civilian dr's to include a Pschyiatrist and I recently was told my liver test reading came back high, I am currently undergoing more test to figure out that problem. For those out their who are discourged or down because the VA is slow or not treating you fair, Keep your head up and whatever you do, ASK / POST YOUR QUESTIONS ON THIS SITE AND I GUARANTEE SOMEONE WILL HAVE THE ANSWER OR THEY WILL POINT IN THE RIGHT THE DIRECTION TO GET THE ANSWER.

V/r

vet2010

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Vet2010

Thanks for your endorsement and being able to discuss with other Vets the problems and pitfalls of dealing with the VA is a strength of this Board. I also believe that there is a cadre of very wise Members who give good advice on this Board.