VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Not Fear, But A Feeling Of ?

Rate this topic

Guest Jim S.

• HadIt.com Elder

Jenn good advice. I always try to make my appointments in early afternoon. I also send my self and email reminder the day before and moring of appointments. Its a calandar program on my computer that helps me remember.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of funny.... I have the same damn issues. I will plan to do something like the next day or during the week, only to put it off for no apparent reason at all. I know my wife thinks I'm just being lazy and I don't finish projects I start. I have started many projects on my home, only to leave almost everyone of them imcomplete.

I have good intentions but I never follow thru. I have wonderful business opportunities, buth then I won't get my ass out of the bed or house, to go see a client, or even if I do go see them, when they ask for the work to be done, I put it off for forever, and may or maynot complete it. I really need to get on the TDIU as I have applied for a job with the VA but it's a 35 minute drive for me, and I know after running my own business for several years, that I will not be able to show up for work everyday. There is no way.