VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How Often Is Ebenefit Updated?

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

My account since the 28 of march has stated that its in th pending decision approval and still states that on the 3rd of April. When I call the 800 number they tell me its been in the notification since the 29 of March. Alittle confused but I guess it means my claim is ending. Any same experiences? And how much longer it lasted?

• Answers 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

How often. It's different in most states. Here in Florida, it's almost never. St. Petersburgh. But I will say they are backlogged. Mine has not changed in 8 months. Even sent them some exlax about 3 weeks ago, Still no movement!!!!!!!laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

I am in Florida also, St. Pete RO. My claim was in Gathering Evidence for 15 months. On March 22 went to Preparation for Decision. An email I received from them said that it is usually in this phase for 70 days in our RO. However, they give themselves and out by saying each case is different and time frames depend on the complexity of claimed conditions.

I am HOPING and PRAYING they stick with the 70 day criteria, but wishes don't change the VA.

When they're working on your file, the ATL VARO is pretty quick to update. They still don't post decisions or even other letters that are not automatic. My appeals have not changed since the system started.