VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Can't Access

Rate this question

#1Cavtrooper

Question

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I can access e-benefits just fine but since my last phone call to the 1-800 number I was advised that a decision had been made but even though it said the decision envelope had been mailed on the 4th there was not one in the system. Now I can't access current Claims Info, Letter generator, or the payment info. This is my initial claim. It was referenced that it was now Pending Authorization.

I called again today so see if I could get a nicer, more informative person on the phone and he also used the words Pending Authorization. From research here I get the indication that even though that sounds positive it doesn't mean anything. But my access to all other functions of e-benefits is still there.

maybe there findly spending money on the E-benefit site and upgrading it. I have not had a problem with getting on the site.

Saying that, it still s**&. They are trying their best, right!

Mine still says:

Compensation and Pension Claim Status

Error

We are currently unable to access information about the claims you have filed with VA. If you need help, please call 1-800-827-1000.

But at least I can access the site. Wish I knew what Pending Authorization meant.

I have been getting that same Error for months I called and put a ticket in for it like 3 weeks ago but yet they have done nothing about it so I guess I am assed out.