VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Very Soon, I Should Know If It Is Ms I Suffer From

retiredat44

Question

Very soon, I should know if it is MS I suffer from. In the coming few days or maybe a couple of weeks, I should find out from my neurologist doctor if it is (Multiple sclerosis) MS that I have been suffering from. I had a new MRI of the brain today. I Had a brain mri 30 years ago on active duty, because I was very sick from chemicals on active duty in the U.S.A.F.. I have had all kinds of neurological symtoms, and mostly tremors all these years, but it has been progressing, I have gone through so many symptoms that could be Parkinsons, Myotonic Dystrophy, MS,, and others.. I have had severe muscle wasting, and to go with all theat, have had myclonic seazures, body parts jerking, stumbling, unblanced, Intestinal disease, eye disease, Pancreas disease, back disease, severe headache, speech issues, and the list goes on forever... chronic pain, fibromyalgia, I take morhine daily, I have been on strong pain killing narcotics for 20 years.. I have not been able to work for 20 years.

I am only rated at 50% fpr headaches, the VA denied al the other claims 15 years ago, I put new claim in in 2009, and spending 2008 in the hsopital for 6 months, and a wheelchir for one year and learning to walk and eat again after the feeding tube was removed... I have necroctizing pancreatitis, the next infection, they have to remove my pancreas..

I have those claims in at the VA to ge the full 100% P&T, but they denied my claims , thye ignored the evoidence, and had a DRO hearing 2010, and awaiting the decsions on 6 issues.. but they just keep dealying, and I don't know how long i have to live, as the pancreas disease has no cure.. I await my decisions, My family need the benefits badly... I have even asked my congressman ot help get my claim moving.. (the VA is deny, deny, until I die)..

I hope to find out if I Have MS, because it wil help immensly for both my wel beeing and for my disability claim to get a more solid diagnosis.. I take several medcines to stop the violent jerks and tremors.. I filed for MS, in 1997, bu tthey only approve dmy claim for headaches back then.. out of all symptoms they mostly fit MS... hopefully the MS wil show what the doctors need to finally decide what I suffered from in neurological problems.. it is very scary when you lose control of your body. The doctors and nurses saw my neuro problems daily whenI was an inpatient and was unable to care fro myself for 6 months. I fought to learn to walk again, and have a lot of problems walking.

Edited by retiredat44

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet