VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

deanbrt

SOOOOOO.......I pretty much gave up on checking my ebenefits account for any movement on my claim status. Actually I called the 800 number for the VA trying to get some info on what was going on with my GI bill since they decided to move it from one office to another and didin't "know where it was" haha. Anyway, so I go through and to my surprise 2 things happened I never expected: They not only found my Education file but they put a rush on it and my back pay will be coming through next week, ANNNDD there was a note attached to my medical claim saying something along the lines of should be done this week! whoa.

I do have a question I see a lot of you who are getting downloadable letters before the offical letter comes in the mail in "the brown envelope" haha. Whats the difference? I've never seen either and i'm curious and also when does the electronic one show up? the day that they complete the claim?

Thanks in advance for any responses!

Edited by DOMINIPINO

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My letters on ebenefits (under documents "download VA letters") were posted within a couple of days of claim complete. Saw letters late night on 28th. Money deposited on just before midnight for first of month. My white "brown envelope" came on the 1st as well....

My letters on ebenefits (under documents "download VA letters") were posted within a couple of days of claim complete. Saw letters late night on 28th. Money deposited on just before midnight for first of month. My white "brown envelope" came on the 1st as well....

Midnight congrats again to you, been reading about your success story, so cool!

thanks I'll stop checking that tab then until after its complete haha, still sitting on the pending decision approval stage and its friday so i'm assuing like all other things that not about should be done this week wasn't to be taking too seriously haha.

That Gi bill stuff I had called about just got deposited today though! , not as big a deal as this claim, but who doesn't like some money huh?!

I just hope I get rated on the things that really are bothering me so I can get some free care when I get back home :) ....and the money would be nice too =D

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use