VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Smc For Hysterectomy/ovaries Removed, But...?

Rate this topic

That was a joke, by the way, about you personally contacting me if you find the job. Thanks for the info. I think at this point I'm going to stop full time looking for a job; I'll look off and on. I don't need to work, but I would like to work. I'll probably just end volunteering somewhere. If they do ever have veteran job fairs around here, I'll go. I'll also search on USAJOBS for the key words you suggested. Thanks again...

As many on this forum do not appear to have much of a sense of humor, I took you at your word.

That was a joke, by the way, about you personally contacting me if you find the job. Thanks for the info. I think at this point I'm going to stop full time looking for a job; I'll look off and on. I don't need to work, but I would like to work. I'll probably just end volunteering somewhere. If they do ever have veteran job fairs around here, I'll go. I'll also search on USAJOBS for the key words you suggested. Thanks again...

Yeah, I can totally see why many of them don't have much of a sense of humor, with a lot of frustration, monetary issues, etc & I can see why many at the VA don't have much of a sense of humor either.

I have been through the worst time of my life with my mother being BRUTALLY murdered in her home (which I inherited not by choice), by my uncle (her brother) a year & a half ago. I've made it through that & many court battles (as an only child & grandchild), so I choose to have a sense of humor to get me through each day. I had to get guardianship of my grandfather since he has moderate dementia & those were his only kids. He is a retired Navy Capt. My focus has been to visit him EVERY month since Dec 2010, even though I lived over 1000 miles away. I have accomplished that & will continue to do that. I'm the only family he has, besides my kids. I will do this even if I can only see him on a weekend if I get a job. Someone is even writing a book about the whole situation, so I know my sense of humor will probably disappear due to that exploitation.

Anyway, if I can make it through what I've been through, I can handle the VA issues, no matter what happens; I USUALLY TRY to handle it with a sense of humor.

I did just apply for a GS admin job on USAJOBS, even though I looked for the RVSR job key words you suggested first. I will keep doing that once in a while.

How's your sense of humor? I can't tell dry.png