VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Big Move For Me To Pending Decision Approval Out Of Phila, Questions

Rate this question

les

Question

Hi everyone, Like many other Vets on here when there is movement it's like hitting the lottery. Anyway I filed 3 claims at the Philadelphia va. on May 10 12. One for increase for limited motion of left shoulder already receiving 20% 2 years ago. ED new and Cervical spine claim related to my shouder condition new. I had 3 C&Ps on June 4 12. I was at preparation for decision since around july 15 12. And today it moved to pending decision approval. I know that was pretty fast. I had a very good c&p doc that took his time and wrote up great opinion in my c&p papers. All 3 claims he wrote up: it is at least as likely as not (50 percent or greater probability). I know that is a winning phrase. My question: is Philadelphia ro slow or how long has anybody out of the Phila office waited from this point to reach the completed phase? Just asking for your experiance. Thanks to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

My claims moved again this morning to preparation for notification. Wow that was 2 moves on e-bennies in one day. But as we all know what will happen next.

Wow that seems incredible and I wish I can get some movement blush.png any movementmad.gif hopefully your increases come in the bank real soon.

Ooh Rahh