VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ebenefits...... Is Confusing

Rate this question

#1Cavtrooper

Question

Well, Saturday I could not access ebenefits, so I figured something was going on because the site was to be down on Sunday not Saturday. And sure enough my claim went from Gathering of Evidence on Friday (the last time I could check it) to "Preparation for Notification" this evening. But........ I have two Estimated Claim Completion Dates: One on October 9, 2012 and the other in November...... so now I am really nervous. And more confused........ sigh....

Edited by #1Cavtrooper

• Answers 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

The claim date is 8/19/11, the estimated comletion date is past due (the message says sorry it's past due, they are working on it), its in Prep for Notification and then it says Status has changed, evidence requeste is past due, new evidence received, decision notification sent, development letter sent. Seems like this claim has been extremely busy since Saturday.

Everytime they do some 'upgrade' seems like it just gets effed up.

They did it again, it is apparent the updates weren't ready for prime time mine said development letter sent on my adding dependents but on the first page before going to claim status it notes no notifications sent out (as if acknowledging a mistakelaugh.png !!!!!) come on e benefits this truly should be a major embarrassment as well as nerve racking to everyone

Hi everyone, I got the the same Staus Change, Evidence requested past due, the funny thing is my AB8 letter disappeared also, Benefits Explorer still shows me at 100%. I received a call from Peggy and it's like talking to Schultz on "Hogans heroes" "I know nothing" could not tell me what was missing, if anything, it seems like all they want to do is to get off the phone, if a form was missing would'nt they tell so we could get it into the mail and save time, oh it's the VA they don't care about the vets time.

Greg

I don't know whether to believe Peggy or ebenefits!?!? I called the 1800# and was told my claim was still in the developement phase but on ebenefits it's showing "Preparation for Notification" still. If I was to put Peggy and ebenefits in the same bag I wonder which one would fall out first???