VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ebenefits...... Is Confusing

Rate this question

#1Cavtrooper

Question

Well, Saturday I could not access ebenefits, so I figured something was going on because the site was to be down on Sunday not Saturday. And sure enough my claim went from Gathering of Evidence on Friday (the last time I could check it) to "Preparation for Notification" this evening. But........ I have two Estimated Claim Completion Dates: One on October 9, 2012 and the other in November...... so now I am really nervous. And more confused........ sigh....

Edited by #1Cavtrooper

• Answers 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Mine is weird too. Gave me a yes/no option to post information on my homepage. I clicked yes and the whole option thing disappeared. Can't see a change though.

My date moved backward toward 7/26/2012 from 08/07/2012. Not that I'm complaining that the date moved back.....just hope that means that somewhere in their weird system that it means my file is a little closer to reaching daylight.

And yes I know all.......never trust eBenefits.......but it's just so darn fluffy and cute and I can't resist.....

Mark