VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Crdp

Rate this question

HSCM

Question

Good evening everyone. Just finished up a C+P exam for GERD, everything went pretty well. The Providence VAMC doesn't seem to bad. During the exam the doc asked how close I was to 100%. I told him I am 90%. He said keep going till you are 100%. He also said the VA should take care of vets, and he has a mission to make that happen. He is a rare bird for sure.

The question. CUrrently I am 90% with SMC(k).I am fairly close to being 100% via scheduler alone, assuming I win on three DROs (anxitey, athopy of the testies, and allergic Rhitits) I retired with 20 years of service and get about 2400 dollars a month of retirement pay. If I am rated at 100% which is about 3K in CDRP. How much do I get in CRDP? It appears your CRDP can't be more that your retired pay. Is this true for 100% also? Am I fighting for 400 dollars or 1K?

Thanks for your time

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

My path to 100% has a couple possible routes. I have three items on appeal 1) anxiety which was service connected, but got zero, had a GAF of 60. Looking for 30% there. 2) athorphy of my junk 20% that one should be cut and dry. 3) Allergic Rhinitits which is on appeal, VA said it wasn't service connected, gave them the list of documents, and the scale up of allegy meds, 10% there. All the appeals are going DRO route, been there since Mar 12. The Providence VA seems to be stuck at 1027 appeals for the last month on the Monday Morning report.

I am hoping for a 30% on the GERD, if that all works out that would give me the 100%. My backup plan in to claim worsing of my Lumbar back issues, which I know they rated low. I have a couple items that I haven't claimed. Providence VA is able to crank out a single item claim in about a month.