VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Stem Cells Improve Heart Function

Rate this topic

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Vetswife,

Yes Pete , is right . I have already tried to check into the use of stem cells for repair of the heart and lungs. Though there has been significant healing documentation on diseases like Peripheral Neruopathy and other Neurological diseases, heart and lung , the AMA is not recognizing it and only a few clinics and hospitals are doing the treatments. Mostly outside the U.S. and these treatements run anywhere from 15 -25 k per treatment and it usually takes several to notice any noticeable help. Countries like Panama and Korea are actively treating the folks that come to seek treatment and cures for many of these diseases , including the ones I listed and have myself been diagnosed with. I believe I have another post from this year asking about help from others on the Stem cell treatment research and did not receive any comments. Try search under stem cell and my user name also.

It may take years to get it thru the American Medical Association to get approved and then again it may never and the VA is just not wanting to do anything that cost money and is out of their ballpark of treatment set forth by guidelines and fastletters and VA law/codes.

I hope you are able to afford the trips and the treatments because you may have a chance with it . I am short of money for these treatments or I would consider them myself. Though whichever direction you take please remember to NEVER GIVE UP ,,GOD BLESS< C.C.

Edited by Capt.Contaminate

• HadIt.com Elder

Stem cell therapy may result in an increased risk of cancer, according to some of the news that I've run across.

Hello Vetswife,

Yes Pete , is right . I have already tried to check into the use of stem cells for repair of the heart and lungs. Though there has been significant healing documentation on diseases like Peripheral Neruopathy and other Neurological diseases, heart and lung , the AMA is not recognizing it and only a few clinics and hospitals are doing the treatments. Mostly outside the U.S. and these treatements run anywhere from 15 -25 k per treatment and it usually takes several to notice any noticeable help. Countries like Panama and Korea are actively treating the folks that come to seek treatment and cures for many of these diseases , including the ones I listed and have myself been diagnosed with. I believe I have another post from this year asking about help from others on the Stem cell treatment research and did not receive any comments. Try search under stem cell and my user name also.

It may take years to get it thru the American Medical Association to get approved and then again it may never and the VA is just not wanting to do anything that cost money and is out of their ballpark of treatment set forth by guidelines and fastletters and VA law/codes.

I hope you are able to afford the trips and the treatments because you may have a chance with it . I am short of money for these treatments or I would consider them myself. Though whichever direction you take please remember to NEVER GIVE UP ,,GOD BLESS< C.C.

Hello Chuck,

Yes , though I have seen that too about the cancer possibilities , it also means that you have to decide if the risk will outweigh the pain and suffering. I have a couple of friends who have had the treatment for heart disease and have seen some very positive results. It also seems that the areas of Lung disease , heart disease and neurological diseases have had success. Also RA. I unfortunately have to deal with all of these and do not have the money for these treatments. If I did have the money I would risk the cancer problems in a heartbeat and try to get some relief from the diseases. Also the risk in my case would not even come into play. The attitude I have is at least with cancer they can treat it and most have some degree of success. With Pulmonary Hypertension as a result of Chemical Exposure and the AO Ischemic Heart Disease with Peripheral Neuropathy of all extremeties , you may see my point.

I am saddened by the number of Veterans that have to deal with ANY exposure issue and it usually ends up a number of diseases that become debilitating to the Veteran and ending his or hers life early. Being able to treat them is almost non existant. Dealing with a possible cure with new technology or treatments like stem cell research is years away from letting the Veteran be the beneficiary of this. Still all Veterans need to try to deal with the process and life and NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.

Edited by Capt.Contaminate