VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ebenefits Will Be Down Some This Weekend

Rate this question

carlie

Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Would it be possible they could get it right this time??

We will see...

VetswifeIndy

Yeah, I can't access it this morning either. Ever since joinging EA (eBenefits Anonymous), I've tried to lessen the number of times I access it for a couple of reasons. 1.) Everybody on here that has been here a while advises not to keep accessing it because it will probably result in insanity......and 2.) It's a giant roller coaster ride of false, or delayed, information.

I now try to access it once a week, just to see if there has been movement or something astounding. So far no movement.....nothing astounding......

I think that it can be an addiction, much like cigarettes or alcohol. I don't have an addiciton to either of those.....but I have to admit that a cold Coca Cola will drive me crazy in the summer, and eBenefits was/is the closest thing that I have experienced to that.

I really don't have any other information to allow on the subject, except that I still get tempted from time to time to "check", and sometimes I tell myself not to, and others....especially when I'm bored or something, I cave in and login, only to be disappointed once more.

I'm sure they'll crank it back up again, either with little to no changes, or even worse, some crazy pile of information that scares the bejesus out of everybody (that's happened to me before too.) But in the interim, y'all have a great weekend, and good luck with your claims.

Mark

Would it be possible they could get it right this time??

We will see...

VetswifeIndy

The cyber-world is constant and continuous updating and maintenance.

I just wish they would find a way to do this in the back ground, with out

a need to actually shut it all down.

JMHO