VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

If This Is Not A Cue Clear And Unmistakable Error Then Nothing Is!

Rate this question

c-vet1982

Question

November 21 1981 fell out of top bunk (about 5 Ft.) was then put back in bed unconscious until the next day

November 23 1981 went to Emergency Room and complained of pain in right ear, 1"1/4" gash behind right ear

November 24 1981 back to Emergency Room yellowish dried fluid in canal C-File shows question mark after ? ruptured, Cannot Hear, dizziness most likely had a ruptured eardrum from the fall

November 25 1981 back to Emergency Room muffled hearing, Ear Pain, Red Ear Canal

December 7 1981 Back to Emergency Room very nervous, very frustrating attitude

December 14 1981 Hospitalization History of present illness:

squad leader and first sergeant described patient as a good soldier and wished to retain. Two weeks prior to admission he apparently "banged his head" but there was no sign loss of consciousness (WRONG) nor evidence of external injury (WRONG). The initial impression was of a possible toxic agitation secondary to drugs and/or beer (WRONG), and it was decided to rule out a subdural hematoma and a CAT scan was also ruled out.

I now began my 4-month stay in 3 Psych Hospitals in Germany, San Francisco, & Los Angeles all the while being pumped with Thorazine 300 mg, Lithium 1500 mg's, initially I was given Haldol 10 mg. I was frequently visited by a bunch of quack doctors who kept asking me "how does that make you feel" I was so dam medicated my family came to visit me in San Francisco I remember their faces as i could not speak properly I could not think, talk, or walk for months. I barely remember most of my experience, I was eventually denied my benefits for not returning for a medical appointment due to my illness and fear...

Filed my claim March 3, 2010 for paranoid schizophrenia, depression, PTSD, Sleep Apnea, and Ulcerative Colitis and still waiting...

-CP

• Answers 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question