VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Completed C&p For Deferred, And Now Going Backward

Rate this question

AFMedic09

Question

So, I finished my second C&P for Incontenence, Cyctocele/Rectocele, and Prolapsed bladder/Uterus. At the time of the exam (Nov 1st) I was in Preparation for Decision. Today I checked my status and I am at Gathering of Evidence again. New timeline is 11/2013-5/2014. REALLY?!?!?!?! I am confused by this because this should have been the last hurdle to completing these deferred issues. (Assuming I don't have to NOD the decision once made...) Checked my letters to see if there was a change and they had all disappeared for about 2 hours, and now they are back up just the same as they were before. Another year to decide this issue that has been pending since 10/2009?? The C&P dr told me that I should speak with my VA Dr. about having hysterectomy because otherwise my condition would not improve. (I have another discussion about that on the C&P Forum) So I thought she agreed with the Urology/Gyn Dr. from Duke/UNC whose report I have already submitted to the VA during my initial Gathering of Evidence. I just hope this is a glitch...not sure what else they could want to do to me...I'm still in pain from my exam done on Thursday. Just ready for all of this to be over.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet