VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% Plus 100%

Rate this question

rickvick

Question

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Well, there is no % increase per se because, after all, you are at 100%.

However, I suspect you are really asking if there would be any increased compensation ...

Without any additional information, like what the first 100% is for, I'd say that you'd qualify for SMC-s.

How much if any % increase . If I am at 100% and have a liver transplant that equates to what if any bennifit

• HadIt.com Elder

you should be paid at the SMC S rate from when you filed your claim for the 2nd 100% issue they pay S rate for vets with 100% plus 60% and above you'll go up to about 3250 it all adds up

I am SMC S and I filed for A&A due to the amount of daily help I need to get by I had the C&P about 2 weeks ago so we will see.....

I am currently getting 80% disability. My retirement check is $2,580 gross and my CRDP is $1,628.00....total $4,208.00. I only have 1.00 VA Waiver coming out of the retirement check. Does these amounts look right. I thought after 2014 (all of the adjustments are completed) that I would get 80% of my gross base pay for CRDP, which would be: $2,064.00......Thanks