VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question About A Form I Recently Received

Rate this question

iceturkee

Question

i received a form last week which basically asked me if i had worked this year or not since i am receiving unemployability. is this something i have to look forward to every year? thanks.

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Yes. Fill the form out honestly and accurately and return it right away to the VA! As with any correspondence with the VA, use Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested. I am assuming that your 100% is TDUI as we are the only ones that get these forms. Failure to fill it out and return it before the deadline will prompt a VA proposal to withdraw TDUI and reduce your compensation to your schedular %.

Jim Strickland's front page under heading of "Questions and Answers" discusses this document. I highly recommend you read what he has to say!

http://www.vawatchdog.org/

The VA uses this form for awhile and then stops using it and then starts up again.

Yes. Fill the form out honestly and accurately and return it right away to the VA! As with any correspondence with the VA, use Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested. I am assuming that your 100% is TDUI as we are the only ones that get these forms. Failure to fill it out and return it before the deadline will prompt a VA proposal to withdraw TDUI and reduce your compensation to your schedular %.

Jim Strickland's front page under heading of "Questions and Answers" discusses this document. I highly recommend you read what he has to say!

http://www.vawatchdog.org/

The VA uses this form for awhile and then stops using it and then starts up again.

it was my first one, that's why i asked. it was completed and mailed within 2 days of receipt. thanks.

• HadIt.com Elder

If you don't get one from the VA download a copy off the net and send it to them about this time next year. I send the VA a filled out copy around the end of December if I get one from them or not. I make a copy and send it certified mail/return receipt.

John

it was my first one, that's why i asked. it was completed and mailed within 2 days of receipt. thanks.

Be sure to keep a copy or mail them a copy and proof of sending it in like RRR.

You can also wait a bit after you send the form in and request VA to mail you

their acknowledgement of receipt.

JMHO