VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How Much Longer?

Rate this question

WhyMista

Question

• Answers 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

"Hey guys do u think I can get some information from the 202# in reference to my appeal that is still sitting at the L.A. varo? My appeal has been sitting at varo since 2007 with no activity since. Or is the 202# just for claims and not appeals? Thanks in advance for the info."

I think it is for a claim or appeal over 18 months old.

"Hey guys do u think I can get some information from the 202# in reference to my appeal that is still sitting at the L.A. varo? My appeal has been sitting at varo since 2007 with no activity since. Or is the 202# just for claims and not appeals? Thanks in advance for the info."

I think it is for a claim or appeal over 18 months old.

Oh ok thanks dean...

Wow I got thru on my first attempt at the 202#. They were a lil rude at first but it got better as the call went along. smile.png

I can't believe i went from not having any information since 2007 to finding out that my appeal is in the decision phase. The L.A. varo is also supposed to call me within the next couple of days and give me an update. Outstanding. I wish I would have known about that number sooner. Highly recommend calling that number if you have an old clam or appeal.

202-273-7453

Nice smile.png Hopefully we will here some good news...

I had my appeal certified 12/2010. Called today and was told the same thing. We'll see what happens...