VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p And Axix Help

Rate this question

USAFSF

Question

I filed a claim for anxiety, PTSD, chronic liver disease due to PTSD, hernia and depression. I was given little to no help from my VSO in St Petersburg. I just recently had my C&P exam and here are my AXIS finding, from what I have read these are the important aspects. If not and more information is needed please tell me what other information would help. I have a couple of the c&p results.

Axis I: Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks with Agoraphobia and Alcohol dependence with Full Sustained Remission.
AxisII: None noted
Axis III: See medical records
AxisIIII: Psychosocial and Envirnment Problems, (social envirnment, Academic and Occupational)
AxisV: GAF 60
It is noted in my exam result that I suffered MST and I served I original Gulf War and saw combat on the Highway of Death and I self admitted my anxiety and alcohol dependence and it is in my records I seeked help while Active Duty. I am currently on the Liver Transplant List out of the Pittsburgh VAMC.
I greatly appreciate any assistance and please ask me questions if more information may be needed, or if I didn't give enough information/
Many thanks fellow Vets,
Vr;

I read the full c&p and here is some additional information. The dr checked the following under my anxiety

[X] Occupational and social Impairment with reduced reliability and productivity.

Here are the symptoms that were checked:

Depressed Mood. Anxiety. Panic Attacks that occur weekly or less often. Near-continuous panic or depression affecting the ability to function independently, appropriately and effectively. Chronic sleep impairment. Flattened affect; circumstantial, circumlocutory, or stereotyped speech. Disturbances of motivation and mood; difficulty in establishing and maintaining effective work and social relationships. Difficulty in adapting to stressful circumstances (including work or a worklike setting) and obsessional rituals which interfere with routine activities.

As you can see the symptoms are all over the map, with mostly being able to function independently.

Once again thanks to everyone for your input. My claim is just now 20 months.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question