VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Non-Combat Ptsd Mdd Psychotic Features Greenramp

Rate this question

82airborne

Question

Once again Thanx for you kind words. I called the va they said they was gonna put a order for my exams. I was just gonna just let it fly but I wanna be prepared for my denial if I get disapproved. Yeah my non combat issues got me not wanting to go to live PTSD groups. It's seems like people will look at me like a chump. That's one reason I waited for treatment until I just got out of control. I've been doing good. I just sit in my room everyday and make musick. That takes up my whole day. For as the Wellbutrin I think it's pretty kool. I haven't gotten excited. I left them sleep and nightmare PILLZ alone I just felt side affects KOMING. This ringing in my ears is a real bummer. You are truly a ANGEL. With your words and inspiration it makes me feel better. This really my first time really talking about my issues. To tell you the truth I was raised in church so I was thinking these dead people I see is a spiritual experience believing they give me future things to come but i put my eyes in the eyes of a atheist not that I will ever become one but an atheist would see seeing dead people as just being straight crazy so it was a little confusion going on. My madness can go on and on. Twenty or more years of pure craziness. Well I'm going to bed. I'm back having weird dreams being I stopped the nighty night pulls but that's ok. I'm mainly concerned with my anti social and anger type problems and Wellbutrin seems like its keeping them at bay. If it wasn't for Medicare and being able to go to get help was a GOD SEND. It seems as if faith gets me the things I need. Thanx Thanx and Thanx again for being there for a stranger.

Faith sure works for me Too. it is Great medicine for the Soul and ..... I am so glad the Wellbutrin is helping......

You are Not alone..................things always get better..........Does VA know you are on Medicare? If the Medicare is SSDI solely for SC disabilities, that is evidence for TDIU (paid at the 100% rate..........)

Forget how much Per Month but someone will chime in......

Oh ok yeah my SSDI was for my back which was my original claim for service connection. But I didn't know about using Medicare as proof for tdiu. But I filed for tdiu already about 3 months ago. Hopefully everything works out. Thanx for the info.

• HadIt.com Elder

I use an anti-depressant named Cymbalta. It is supposed to help with depression and with pain. What it does for me is sort of divert my mind from thinking about pain, and focus it on issues right in front of me. This is good I think. It won't stop horrendous pain but is good for chronic pain. So is Adderall for me if you can get them to prescribe it for narcolepsy or adult hyperactivity. Not easy.If I take the right dosage I can concentrate without speeding. Sometimes I feel so depressed my mind just sits in neutral and so does my body.

John

I know the feeling. It feels like the whole world is your enemy. Im going to ask my shrink about cymbalta. I've tried saphris and celexa first time. The meds just made it where I was pretty much thoughtless no anger no sadness just nuetral position that's what these Wellbutrin do. Which is better than having KRAZY and depressing thoughts. Yeah it seems like pain brings you more depressed. I use to be a woman's man 6 pack body of a gladiator. After leaving the army exercise was out of the question anything i did caused me pain. So that gladiator body turned to fat I'm not overly over weight but I KOULD lose 40 lbs and be where I should be but eventually my whole body broke down. I could no longer work chase women. Now I walk with arcane grey hairs on my face. I walk like the hunch back of notre dame. I miss all the women I had. The ringing in my ears is a depressed to. Feel free to stop by any time John us depressed brothers need to hang together to up,it one another on them dark days. :^}