VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

This Ones For The Gang

Rate this question

Ridehard2208

Question

Hey all, Here;re one for you I recently sent in my 8940 and included my marriage certificate sense it's been 26 months and hopefuly getting close and now on ebenefits shows a new claim listed as a dependency claim. as soom as the snow storm gets cleaned up (we have a foot and counting) I'm going to fax a letter outlining all the errors on ebenefits to include 10 items listed as over due, Any ideas give me a halla Thanks Rich!!biggrin.png

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Hey all, Here;re one for you I recently sent in my 8940 and included my marriage certificate sense it's been 26 months and hopefuly getting close and now on ebenefits shows a new claim listed as a dependency claim. as soom as the snow storm gets cleaned up (we have a foot and counting)

I'm going to fax a letter outlining all the errors on ebenefits to include 10 items listed as over due,

Any ideas give me a halla Thanks Rich!!biggrin.png

ebenefits is not accurate to begin with, humans do the data input.

I've filled out the survey that either pops up or appears on the first page of the ebenefits page more then 20x over the last 19 months......the pop-up one does not have as much space to write as the one usually found on the first page when you enter ebenefits. I use that to suggest fixes, give KUDOS or point out that info listed is wrong. Not sure who gets to read them...whether it's the tech's of the site or a tech from the RO but most of the errors were fixed pretty quick. Data entered is only as good or reliable as the person entering the info....I've made more then a few typo's etc mistakes just trying to type this:)

I've filled out the survey that either pops up or appears on the first page of the ebenefits page more then 20x over the last 19 months......the pop-up one does not have as much space to write as the one usually found on the first page when you enter ebenefits. I use that to suggest fixes, give KUDOS or point out that info listed is wrong. Not sure who gets to read them...whether it's the tech's of the site or a tech from the RO but most of the errors were fixed pretty quick. Data entered is only as good or reliable as the person entering the info....I've made more then a few typo's etc mistakes just trying to type this:)

Thanks USMC5811 for the feedback this is great info for all of us that use ebenefits you should get T to pin this to the ebenefits forum it is the greatest advice I've ever gotten for ebenefits since I started using it about two years ago

Thanks Again! Rich!!biggrin.png