VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Chapter 31

Rate this question

Kadyrmacias

Question

K, I'm doing chaptwr 31 for about 6 months already in my second semester now, however now I can't stand being in class I feel like choking someone, and anxious, stress out, don't feel like going anymore, how can I ask and who, or what's the process for IU. Any help?

50% sleep apnea, 70% ptsd, combined 90%

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Carlie is right..

If Voc Rehab determines in writing , that a veteran cannot maintain Voc rehab solely due to their SC, then that is good evidence for TDIU.

If a veteran is un Voc rehabable due to SC, they are unemployable due to SC.

However, there is more to it then that.

Corning college gave my husband 2 or 3 accomodations to his PTSD.

They gave him a note taker (he could not handle taking notes when the profs lectured....I have seen this phenomena in many PTSD vets.

They are very smart but have problems assessing spoken information and then writing it down at the same time.

They also allowed him to tape some of the lectures to listen to at home where he had less stress.

Also the exam theater had a big noisy Time clock (I too remember them well) Rod thought it was a ,kmine ready to explode.

They allowed him to take monitored exams all by himself without the loud time clock.

All of this was documented in his Voc Rehab records.

I recently used those records for my request that they CUE my last award letter, as they made a CUE in one part of the decision.

Voc Rehab records are separate from the med recs and your C file.

Maybe you might consider other options to stay in Voc Rehab.Of course your grades are a factor too ,in sustaining Chap 31.

I have good grades, my Gpa is 3.4 right now, but it is declining, if I drop this classes or fail them the GPa might go down more. This just frustrated, and top it off in one of my classes there's a lady that has a vail, ain't that a B$&&, I fought this people and they almost succeed in taking my team apart, and now I have to sit in classes with them, I know I know, not trying to b racist is just that the ones we fought in Iraq dress the same and reminds me of it.