VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Something Is About To Change?

Rate this question

usdart

Question

Is it just me? It seems like Ebenefits has been unstable, off and on, partly operational.

Makes me feel like something BIG is about to happen. No evidence, just a gut feeling I have.

I think I know what it is but, if I say it I'll jinx it.

Anyone else feeling it?

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

I think they are going to fast track all the FDC claims (they can) using a low award to move us into Appeal.

Politics of this is not looking good for them.

There will be alot of claims that will need more 'Evidence' or other info that will have to move slower. There is nothing preventing them from changing policy based on demand and load. All this is just a gut feeling, it may be someting else, or just re-fried beans causing my gut to talk.

well I dont think thier objective is to move claims into appeals, thier objective with the fdc claims is to get that first time claim filer, who doesnt know any better, and has trust in the system, because he or she just came off active duty, where they could pretty much believe they were in pretty good hands. The va knows that the mindset of young soldiers is to " suck it up and drive on"

Once recvieving thier denial letter, or lowballed rating, a large portion of the claimants will just take what they were given and move on. If anything they are trying to kille 2 birds with one stone, because if they can convince the young soldier,. that they submitted a fully devloped claim, that doesnt leave much else to do. MOST VETERANS DONT KNOW HOW THE PROCESS WORKS, !

thats what they take advantage of,

Just like the big promise from underdeskratary Hinkey, she promise that she would help the soldiers out by letting us file PROVISIONAL CLAIMS. These were supposed to be fast claims,. that put some money in veterans pockets, gave them access to healthcare, stop the suicides, stop, the poverty. stop the suffering. Then later the va would relook at the claims and correct any mistakes. Well the research ive done, says less than 5 percent of the claims proccessed after she promised them, were provisional claims. The pressure is on the va, and they are grasping for straws, trying to make the numbers look more favorable. If the veteran suffers at the hand of thier claims manipulations they could care less.

Edited by 63SIERRA

When you add Politics to anything you always come out with Crap. Unfortunately I understand Politics better than I ever did. Unless you contribute to a campain you have no real voice.

VA+ Politics= ????

Hopefully there are a few real people employed with the VA that have not been run off or forced out. That is who is overworked, underpaid and stressed out.