VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What Does This Mean On My Pending Cue?

Rate this question

jcolwell

Question

The only claim I am aware of is my recent CUE under claims which I submitted with NOD on 30th ... I have never sent anything to the BVA . Any ideas. JC

Details about your BVA Appeal received on no date
  • Local VA Office of Jurisdiction: Phoenix, AZ
  • Power of Attorney: D - DAV
  • Current Progress: Decision & Claims File Dispatch
  • Current Progress Description: Your case has been received at BVA, and BVA has mailed your decision to you (and your representative, if any) and will be returning your claims file to the VA Medical Center. Please note that transit times vary, and there may be some lag time between when BVA forwards your claims file to its appropriate location and when that location receives it.

Timeline of Your Appeal
Date of Progress Progress Progress Office 10/18/2013 Local VA Office Decision RO 10/30/2013 Notice of Disagreement (NOD) RO 10/30/2013 Appeal Pending RO 10/30/2013 Decision & Claims File Dispatch BVA Show Fewer Items

What Have We Received at BVA
Date Received Item Received n/a n/a

If you submit any evidence directly to BVA and do not want BVA to remand the case (i.e. send it back) to the local VA office to consider this evidence first, you must send us a waiver. For additional information about waivers, please refer to FAQs.

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

jcolwell,

I am stumped on that one! It is odd that your claim went from pending with a 2014 date last week to you are being mailed a BVA decision this week.

It does show something may have happened on your claim though. Someone was in there tinkering with something....

So hopefully, it is good news....

Jcolwell,

Im with Freespirit, to have a quick response may be good, but also remember that it could be that they need more info from you. God bless you on this sad Veteran's Day.

Thanks all.

I got 30% for IHD but they did not rate my AICD thus I filed a CUE etc.

They requested a new DBQ which I submitted showing I have a aicd DUE TO ihd ETC.

I have not gotten any decision from BVA ( never filed with them ) and nothing since I filed the CUE at Local RO... appreciate you guys trying to contribute......we are confused so off to see my VSO next week. JC

• HadIt.com Elder

When you filed the CUE was your claim final? You can't file a CUE on a claim that is not final. The only way for a claim to get to the BVA is for you to file a Form 9 and request it, or for the VA to get confused and send a regular DRO appeal to the BVA.