VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Moved From Preperation To Pending--Now How Long?

Rate this question

penmar

Question

I moved from preparation decision to Pending Decision approval.... any idea how long this might take? I know that I am ansey but hey it is getting harder and harder to stay motivated. The wolves are knocking at the door and I have nothing to feed them. Thank you all for the support, has been a long hard road.

Went to "prep for notification" today. So nervous. We are at a very bad time financially and could really use a boost. I know that a lot of other brothers and sisters are in the same dire straights and hope that we all come through this with what is left of our sanity. Stay strong and "Thank you" all who have served or who have supported those of us that have served. My wife has never been in the military but she knows about sacrifice. So very glad she is by my side still with all the shit I have put her through. And, yes I do tell her that. Will keep this updated.

Penmar... I'm glad to hear your moving through pretty quickly. Good luck to you! Hopefully your retro check comes before Christmas. Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

Edited by infantry10