VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Talk-Talk

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

I took a dose of Amphetamine (Adderall) and now I can't shut up! It is to help with sleepiness due to sleep apnea. I used to barely speak before 12 pm and now I want to talk. My wife just says "yes, yes...." and reads her romance novels or gets on the computer and plays games. I am lucky see does not listen to me or take what I say seriously. This is a benefit of marriage.

You notice all my postings? They are mostly on point, I think. Adderall at work!

John

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And your postings here are Brilliant!

John...... Do you have to be at the CAVC in person next week?

• HadIt.com Elder

No, Berta I don't. The hearing only lasts about an hour. The hearing is this Wednesday. I thought about flying to DC but I have no input into this thing. My lawyers would gag me. The next day I can hear it on audio. The Court site says there are only two spots for each side and my spots are Karl K. and Ken Carpenter. I do object to my lawyer not speaking out against letting decision from 15 years after the CUE into the record. I don't think the Court has allowed that old decision to come in yet. The Court said it would be decided at the hearing. I would think Ken would object to that at the hearing. What it is is a bad C&P exam they want to get in from 15 years after the CUE to limit my retro I think. However, If they bring in the decision from 1989 they bring in another doctor's report from the same doctor who did a good report for me in 1973. The VA wants to cherry pick through out my forty year compensation record and take what they want to make me look bad and limit my compensation retro. This is what I told Karl K. when I spoke to him. He did not seem to get it. I hope K.C. gets it.

John

• In Memoriam

I know what you mean about cherry picking.

They took information from a dental exam in 1982, and they said that I did not mention or check any other problems in the dental questionaire. This was one of the things that the VA used unsucessfully against me.

What a Joke.

My money is on Ken.. he is very experienced in CUE.

I asked about you being there at the CAVC hearing only because you said:

"Adderall at work!"

and I was afraid you would "talk-talk" a lot of VA case law at the hearing

and the CAVC lawyers would look for some romance novels to read while you talked......he he.....

John don't forget....even a MJR (Motion for Joint Remand) is another BIG bite at the apple because a court remand opens a big door for more evidence.

However it would be great to get a good decision from the CAVC ASAP.

I hope Ken does more of the legal beagle talking then Karl does.

ADDERAL is very powerful, be very careful. They use it on autistic kids because with most pepole with autism, it has a opposite effect, it acts as a sedative. thats why you have to be sure and tell emergency room doctors that people have autism, because if they try to sedate them, it wires them up. odd but true.

also most doctors that dont work with kids with autism, do not know how meds affect them. thier brains are wired totally different.

Edited by 63SIERRA