VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

A Sad Loss

Rate this question

Patrick428

Question

I am a member of Hadit.com and VBN. I am not sure if this is acceptable, but I am going to try this anyway.

My son Jonathan was a Navy Corpsman during the Persian Gulf War. He suffered from PTSD and other medical issues. On Saturday December 21, 20013, he took his life. He left behind a wife and two children. I am going to post a site to donate to his Children's Fund. If anyone has any questions, please contact me at cpspat@att.net and I will address any concerns you may have. I assure you this is worthly and legitmate cause.

https://www.everribbon.com/ribbon/view/15895

Patrick428

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Patrick,

I appreciate you posting this devastating news for all of us to see. You went out of your way to help me more than once and I found out quickly that you are a class act and I am sure that your son Jonathan was too. I'm going to send your link out to my address book and ask them to send it out to their address book. You hang in there Patrick, we need you. Slowlane

Sorry to hear the bad news. I just lost one of my best friend's 2 weeks ago. What a way to remember bad things around Christmas. God bless you and your family.

Patrick,

I'm so sorry for your loss. Going to do the same thing as Slowlane with the link you provided to all those I know. I cannot imagine the pain your family must be experiencing. Please try to remember all the good memories with Jonathan over the years. He is truly at peace now and free from feelings of PTSD. God Bless...

LC