VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Agent Orange: Townhall Meeting; Mooresville Nc

Rate this question

daklander

Question

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

daklander - My brother in law is a Vietnam Vet and truly one of my heroes. I would like to learn more about AO but I am a vet of the Gulf War, OIF/OEF. Not sure how large this facility is and I don't want to take anyone's seat but do you think anyone would mind if I attended?

Thanks,

LC

daklander - My brother in law is a Vietnam Vet and truly one of my heroes. I would like to learn more about AO but I am a vet of the Gulf War, OIF/OEF. Not sure how large this facility is and I don't want to take anyone's seat but do you think anyone would mind if I attended?

Thanks,

LC

LC, that should not be a problem since the meeting is open to the public. I'd just be there early to make sure you have a seat.

If you want to learn more about Agent Orange as it relates Navy Vietnam Vets, check out the documents/repositories at BWSVW.org and bluewaternavy.org. Both sites' primary goal is getting Agent Orange presumptions restored for the Blue Water Navy. Between the two sites' Documents and Libraries there are thousands of documents related to Agent Orange.

Thank very much. I look forward to gaining a better understanding of this so I can help my brother-in-law.

Very steep learning curve but I welcome it! Thanks for your reply.

LC

Two plus hours away from us, maybe we can find a way to attend. Need to learn more. My husband has had a thyroid issue for years, oh heck we didn't put our first claim in until Oct.2012. But anyhow a hypo thyroid is still not on the presumptive list. Wonder if we should put a claim in for that, who knows maybe some year they will connect it. The problem with AO and Vietnam or agent orange in itself, is that there needs to be more connected health issues and proving these issues is well...............like trying to fill in the blanks when reading written language from another country you know nothing about.