VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Fdc Is Finally Moving!

Rate this question

Navy04

Question

My FDC that was submitted in Sep 2013 finally went to Gathering of Evidence on Ebenefits. What drives me crazy is that all my care for this claim is at VA. WTH is the VA gathering evidence when they have all the evidence that they need. This is why we all get so frustrated. The VA will find any way to delay are claims. This claim was submitted as an FDC in Sep, yet it takes the VA 5 months to even begin to work claim, so much for faster claims, Lol! I am so stressed, I just had my Mental and Physical exam for my SSDI claim the last two weeks. I just want either the VA or SSA to do their jobs.

• Answers 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I sent in what I thought was FDC since all my evidence is at the VA hospital. This was in June 2013. According to Ebenefits my claim is at Gathering Evidence stage eight months later. I have told them over and over that I have no other evidence to submit in sworn statements. My claim sits "Gathering Evidence" stage. I get the statement "Waiting for 5103 Waiver Review Request" as the reason for my claim being stalled.