VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

2 More C&p's Just Finished

Rate this question

usdart

Question

Just got back from the last C&P exams. It all seems better than I anticipated for sure.

The Audiologist said I had "substantial hearing loss" and recomended hearing aids. He said that this type of Loss is consistant with Chronic Sinusitus. This is important because the VA denied my hearing loss and now it is linked to my Sinusitus that I currently have 10% disability for. I asked him to word it like that for me and he agreed. This was HIS diagnosis and I had not told him I had Chronic Sinusitus before the tests.

The Sinusitus appt this afternoon was good too. The doctor asked me why I was there. I told him I was seeking an increase since the VA could not help with the headaches and other symptons. He said "well in that case, let me ask you some questions to help you" He said 10% was way too low for my problems. He added, the inability for me to use a CPAP machine, The missing 2 days a week work, and dizzyness when I bent over etc. It all looks really good to me.

What do youse guys and gals think?

Edited by usdart

Good luck my friend! I am at the mercy of the 'Raters' now. Just try to remeber everything and state ALL the problems you have relative to your Case. Don't let them tell you what you say is not important so they dismiss it out of hand. As hard as it is to be assertive, I did it and you should too. Don't just 'take what you can get' but get what you deserve dammit.

Each of the QTC examiners said the reports would be filed THAT day.

I asked the examiner for a copy and was told it is done by a protected form and once submitted, it's gone.

Now I have to wait for Ebennies to post them so I can share them with you all. Dunno the approx timeline for that, does anyone here?

• HadIt.com Elder

Is your OSA service connected? Is sinusitis aggravating your OSA? If you can show that OSA is in any way secondary to sinusitis that would be a big deal compensation-wise. How many conditions are you trying to get SC'ed? Do you also have a PTSD claim?