VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Was Just Informed That My Cue Claim Was Already Decieded

Rate this question

mos1833

Question

this is crazy , i filed a cue in 2002,at the same time i appealed the same claim with new evidence and it was reopened and denied again,but they never said any thing about my cue claim. so i filed a request as to why ,

today i called to find out why its taking so long to get the information i requested.and john said i had already been informed of there decision in a letter they sent me ,

the letter they sent me was just a notice that they received my inquiry and gave it a number so i could follow it progress. the letter also had a copy of the last denial of my claim.

so john said today that the letter was to answer my request, he said that my cue was decided in the last decision of my claim, ( a copy was included in this letter ) and he said it was denied with-in that decision.

so i said that decision did not say any thing about my cue;

he said it didnt need to,he asured me that it had been decided even tho they didnt point it out.

i said a cue is a seperate claim , he said it wasent and was decided in the last decision.

he said ide need to reopen my back claim to get to the bottom of this.

he said he could do it for me over the phone, so i said o.k.

this cant be right. thanks