VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Eagle1012004 - Newbie Needs Help

Rate this question

eagle1012004

Question

I am new to this site and this will be my first post. I am a Vietnam Veteran that served with the 101st from jan71-jan72. I am 30% SC for heart issues. Yesterday, I had C&P exams at Northampton VAMC for hearing, tinnitus and also PTSD. I pretty much know what to expect for the hearing exam, and I have agood idea as to what to expect for the PTSD part. The ptsd exam lasted 2 hrs...I left nothing off the table and told the Dr things I havent been able to talk about ever. I expect to see the report in a few days, but the Dr indicated to me that I me that her report would reflect PTSD at an extreme level. My question is...does the Regional Office always take the recommendation as written by the DR or are they inclined to put there own interpretation on things and possibly come in at a lower rating? I have been in the VA system for 14 years. All of my history is documented with the VA. I take my medicines, make my appointments, and have a good relationship with all of my Drs.

I have enjoyed reading the posts on this site and listening to your experiences and how many of you have handled the many obstacles that are put in your path to get the compensation everyone seems to deserve.What impresses me the most though is...the support that eveyone gives to all the members of this site. I look forward to reading more from you and I wish everyone all the best. I thank all of you for your service!!!

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet