VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ebennnies Has Gone Crazy

Rate this question

HSCM

Question

So...Currently rated 90% My claim has went from Prep for decision to gathering evidence. Called my VSO, he stated they were finishing up an appeal which is causing my Ebeenies to screw up. I just got an appeal finished up, it didn't change the rating, and got the SOC in the mail. I still have a DRO pending from last year. But the DRO appeal has no movement via Ebennifits

While talking to my VSO he said my claim is going to be reviewed for rating next week, and everything should be fine. I trust the guy he has done nothing but good things for me.

Then late Friday, I checked Ebenfits and I had this. Any idea what this means? I have only been rated for about 3 years.

Details of Your Claim

Claim Received: 06/06/2013
Contentions: routine future (New)
Claim Type: Compensation
Estimated Claim Completion Date: At this time, your Regional Office is unable to provide an estimated completion date for this type of claim

Edited by HSCM

6 answers to this question

Hey Master Chief, what the system's telling you is downright bizarre. Is this a new claim that's popped up in the system or your last one that's supposedly getting rated?

You might want to check with your VSO again. Or just wait a couple of days and see what happens. Glad the VSO is working out for you.

In my experience, eBenefits updates very quickly once certain thresholds are met within the claims systems. However, it does not sample each part of the claim system and requires good operator input at the RO to be accurate.

I have a question about ebenefits. I've been in Prep for Decision since Feb 2 2014 could I possibly get my decision ny snail mail b4 enebefits updates to notification?

I have a question about ebenefits. I've been in Prep for Decision since Feb 2 2014 could I possibly get my decision ny snail mail b4 enebefits updates to notification?

Yes, it is POSSIBLE.