VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Interesting Turn Of Events

Rate this question

usdart

Question

Ebennies did not show that I snail mailed the 'Required Evidence' even after 3 weeks. Sooo..just for fun I 'uploaded them into Ebennies, low and behold the status changed in less than 3 days.

So I went back in and uploaded everything I had so now I know it is in the damn file. It seems there is a disconnect between the regular mail and the E-file process so we need to use both?

I say why not?

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

I am still a bit skeptical of ebenefits ability to track receipt of anything. Some people report really quick turnarounds, but others don't see anything for ages.

I did notice that when I sent documentation through the mail, someone actually mailed back duplicates. I was watching the mail each day for the BBE and I get one. I open it up and it's just a copy of about a dozen pages paperclipped together. A yellow post it note said "returning duplicate copies". Talk about a big let down. No letter or anything else. However, a couple of weeks later I got my award letter and everything worked out well.