VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Funding For Hadit.com - It's Time To Pass The Hat

• Founder

Help fund HadIt.com. Please note HadIt.com is NOT a non-profit, there is no tax deduction for helping to fund HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC
We have been very lucky since 1997 in being able to fund the site from advertising and my own pocket. Unfortunately my pockets are empty and revenue for the site is down. So if you want to help keep the site funded please use the button below and help fund the site.

pixel.gif

Funding for HadIt.com has always been a challenge. Money is tight so if you would like to make a contribution to help fund HadIt.com it would greatly appreciate.
IMPORTANT: HadIt.com Is NOT a Non-Profit Contributions ARE NOT Tax Deductible

I have set up a GoFundMe campaign that you can contribute to. GoFundMe HadIt.com Fund Raiser

Tbird,

Just sent you a donation. I am surprised you have been able to go this long without financial help from members. I am truly grateful for you and your wonderful website. I encourage all of my fellow members to donate so we will always have Hadit available for veterans and their family members. We love you.

Georgiapapa

Tbird,

Just sent you a donation. I am surprised you have been able to go this long without financial help from members. I am truly grateful for you and your wonderful website. I encourage all of my fellow members to donate so we will always have Hadit available for veterans and their family members. We love you.

Georgiapapa

Thank you, for you funding and your kind words.

I will contribute but dont have paypal. The easiest, and least expensive way for you is to accept bitcoin. You would also get "free" advertising from the bitcoin community if you decide to accept bitcoin, and there is no risk to you. For example if the bitcoin you accept goes DOWN in value before you cash it in at the end of the day, then coinbase will make it up.

Overstock, Dell computers, are a few who accept bitcoin, and more are coming on every day.

You pay no mastercard or paypal fees to accept bitcoin. And, if you hold the bitcoin, its possible (or even likely) to go up in value.

I will contribute but dont have paypal. The easiest, and least expensive way for you is to accept bitcoin. You would also get "free" advertising from the bitcoin community if you decide to accept bitcoin, and there is no risk to you. For example if the bitcoin you accept goes DOWN in value before you cash it in at the end of the day, then coinbase will make it up.

Overstock, Dell computers, are a few who accept bitcoin, and more are coming on every day.

You pay no mastercard or paypal fees to accept bitcoin. And, if you hold the bitcoin, its possible (or even likely) to go up in value.

Thanks for the suggestion broncovet.

I have looked into Bitcoin, it's volatile and still an experiment in new currency. All in all I don't think it's a good choice for me. It does sound promising though.

With Paypal you can pay as a guest without registering as a member.

Im glad you checked it out, and sorry it did not work out for you. Even politicians are accepting bitcoin.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/may/09/us-politicians-can-accept-bitcoin-donations

I respect your reasons for not accepting bitcoin, but it is my preferred payment method as I am not comfortable running up credit card debt. With bitcoin, I need not worry about a bill at the end of the month, and I can not even start to tell you how much I like that, and not paying credit card interest. I have done the credit card trap, and I love being free from it.

Im glad you checked it out, and sorry it did not work out for you. Even politicians are accepting bitcoin.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/may/09/us-politicians-can-accept-bitcoin-donations

I respect your reasons for not accepting bitcoin, but it is my preferred payment method as I am not comfortable running up credit card debt. With bitcoin, I need not worry about a bill at the end of the month, and I can not even start to tell you how much I like that, and not paying credit card interest. I have done the credit card trap, and I love being free from it.

No problem Broncovet I appreciate you bringing this option to my attention and will do more research on it.

T,

I just made a donation through paypal - no problem.

Keep up the good work and let's hope hadit can stay around.

thank you carlie it is appreciated.

Tbird here is a little through paypal sure hope that it helps..jc

I sent my donation using paypal

Tbird here is a little through paypal sure hope that it helps..jc

Thank you Jerrel

I sent my donation using paypal

Thank you Pete

Glad you have Paypal- I give with a happy heart.

Appreciate all you've done and do, T! :smile:

Sent donation. So glad to have found your website years ago. I have been a follower for years. In 2010 I finally needed advice and reached out to you. It was recommended we hire a lawyer (which we did). Finally after going to the Court to BVA back to Det again Back to BVA we finally were granted our claims on July 18th 2014. This claim was started in 2005. It's been a long haul but thanks to your site we made through. Now just waiting for BBE and retro. Thank You So Much.

Glad you have Paypal- I give with a happy heart.

Appreciate all you've done and do, T! :smile:

Thank you Notorious

Sent donation. So glad to have found your website years ago. I have been a follower for years. In 2010 I finally needed advice and reached out to you. It was recommended we hire a lawyer (which we did). Finally after going to the Court to BVA back to Det again Back to BVA we finally were granted our claims on July 18th 2014. This claim was started in 2005. It's been a long haul but thanks to your site we made through. Now just waiting for BBE and retro. Thank You So Much.

Thank you kathyred so glad to hear your success story.

Will donate as well Tbird, later today.....

I don't use pay pal but I am sure the donation link will take my debit card..

Thank you Beta, yes Paypal will take a debit card.

T,

Sometimes everything just needs some help.

Hopefully we can all help keep the board going and

get through this rough time.

It takes a crew to keep a ship afloat.

jmho

T,

Sometimes everything just needs some help.

Hopefully we can all help keep the board going and

get through this rough time.

It takes a crew to keep a ship afloat.

jmho

true dat carlie

Thank you Berta.

I've sent T-Bird funds back in the day when ever I had significant wins on my claims. Without Hadit and the T-Bird family I would not have won the benefits I earned in The Nam. Please keep us posted on funding and if you need help. Terry

I've sent T-Bird funds back in the day when ever I had significant wins on my claims. Without Hadit and the T-Bird family I would not have won the benefits I earned in The Nam. Please keep us posted on funding and if you need help. Terry

Thank you Terry

Thank you Deborah

I'm afraid this will be a long term fundraising campaign, money is tight. I do appreciate all of your support.

thank you lcurle

Lady T, I just sent a little through Paypal.

You may want to consider Pinning this topic.

J

thank you basser

thank you johnk

I sent you $50 Tbird. Even VFW wants $35 a year. If we all active users sent you $50 a year would that help enough?

John

Thank you Lester

I sent you $50 Tbird. Even VFW wants $35 a year. If we all active users sent you $50 a year would that help enough?

John

It would depend on how many folks sent $50. But it sure wouldn't hurt.

More of us need to give. Probably a couple of hundred vets have got 100% using Hadit over the last 5 years. If you send money to DAV or VFW send it here instead. How much do you spend on beer? Send whatever you can!!!! This and a tiny handfull of other sites are the only places vets can communicate freely on the web. I think any contributions are going to the best of causes. Self-help from the best on the net.

John

John999 is so right every one please help out some and we can keep hadit a going..

$ just sent your way via Paypal. Thanks for all you do and this sight....

Hamslice

John999 said "This and a tiny handfull of other sites are the only places vets can communicate freely on the web."

So true, John- imagine only being able to send IRIS inquiries into the black hole Wizard of Oz.

Please give if you can! :smile:

Just tried to pay with PayPal forgot my password. Will try again later.

Just paid the site bill's thanks to all of your help with the funding. I continue to work on funding the site, increasing the revenue and selling ads to individual businesses but please if you can continue to help fund the site, please do. At this time it looks like it's going to be a lean winter.

Thank you all for continued efforts to help keep the site funded and spreading the word about HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran

Tbird

TBird

I'll donate later when I can set up paypal, but have you considered using Kickstarter.com. I've recently been seeing businesses and other people use that site.

Dot09 -

I've looked at Kickstarter, it seems a bit of an undertaking so I need to read up on it more.

Tbird,

I am a little low on funds at the moment until I get my first check from the VA. I can however help with any IT issues that you have which could save some money.

NVM, just donated

• Founder

Help fund HadIt.com. Please note HadIt.com is NOT a non-profit, there is no tax deduction for helping to fund HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC

We have been very lucky since 1997 in being able to fund the site from advertising and my own pocket. Unfortunately my pockets are empty and revenue for the site is down. So if you want to help keep the site funded please use the button below and help fund the site.pixel.gif

Thank you to the following supporters, if I've missed your name please PM so I can add it.

Georgiapapa

Carlie

Jerrel

Pete53

Notorious Kelly

kathyred

Berta

terrysturgis

Deborah

lcurle

Jbasser

John999

Lester

Hamslice

Joe B

Carl B

kathyred

stretch

terrysturgis

Berta

Deborah L

if I've missed your name please PM so I can add it.

icurlie

jjohn999

jbasser

kaylee7441

Hamslice

ojogunn

admiral7

cingramh

Mark W

Arthur F

Darknow

carlie

Pete53

Dano

Bill O'b

Dan P

Veldrina

donh777

LPS808

Robert L

Timbos09

rootbeer22

MRRRR5

if I've missed your name please PM so I can add it.

Chuck75

raz

Slick

Michael M

buckeye46

britton

maxwell18

Larry S

Bill F

dunhamduce

Lori T

FreeSpirit

Slick

pr

godelocs

notapb1

Judith W

atomicwidow

Stretch

arng11

Susan S

William L
usaf1970
DB111
GlassRose1500
Marsha C
Kenny R.
David P.
Friday
knap-sack
fanaticbooks
GwenW
Max I
Rose H
kimshome54
Bradley D
georgiapapa
justrluk
slick
LILS
Millard
Coastie
DenverMobile
Robert P
Fco75th25div
Capt.Contaminate
Oiler1995
Kelly S.
skydealer
Mrs Football
Oiler1995
Wingnut73
ScottCGAS
georgiapapa
Notoriuskelly
BigChief
captain soggy
CarlieCash
Buck52
Rude1122
turtle5252
Rover
Tinker
formermo
glider222
sammy
glider222
ArNG11
steelman24
wingnut73
wingnut73
Edited by Tbird

• 3 weeks later...
  • Founder

You've all been so generous I can't describe the relief this has provided me. Thank you.

Since you are all jumping in to help where you can, I'll put out a call here

Also Needed:

IT support help (we have some)

Copywriter

Editor

Wordpress Wizard

Wordpress Convert HtML Pages to Wordpress Pages

Authors we always need authors, tips be concise, always provide links to references, keep it factual (no opinion pieces)

More stuff I can't think of