VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Exams Orderd Timeline To Exam

Rate this question

rootbeer22

Question

Folks:

Does anyone know once the VA orders and exam both regular and an ACE Exam...how long it takes (on average) berfore the Veterans are notified and the exam takes place?

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Congrats a human touched your file !!!!! LOL

Hope you get your C&P's quickly....

Maybe this means Seattle is actually working claims. But wait, I'm not holding my breath...

SeattleShay:

I'm not so sure,..all of the sudden a second FOIA request just showed up on my ebennifits account, which is odd and probably putting me behind again? I requested the FOIA because I'm still concerned that all of my files did not get digitized but later leanred requesting a FOIA puts your entire file in a hold status so it was a gamble to cancel the FOIA anyway? I have not gotten much movement from the start of this claim despite turning in a well documented package with 13 DBQs. I sent in a letter today to revoke my POA because my VSO has not been very helpful and works like a clerk - shuffling the papers. Unfortunately, my original claim completion timeline went from 15 to 37 months last December so my movement seems to be going in reverse for some reason?

I was told by a VBA employee that I'm having 4 ACE Exams which I've been told are conducted via the telephone so I may get movement by then....But in the end, I'm keeping very good notes on the process because, I'm going to write a newspaper article about my FDC experiences with my first claim to educate other vets. I'm a fairly good writer but my neice just got a job as a reporter with one of our large local Seattle metropolitan newspapers and she has agreed to help me as well. Overall, I've heard that when all of the exams are done then claims have a tendencey to move forward..we'll see..so far the expereince has just been frustrating..

That said...good luck to you and I hope it all works out for your claim..waiting is tough..especially if you are action oriented.

Edited by rootbeer22