VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100 ? Maybe, Questions

Rate this topic

cssamo

I have some questions if anyone has time to answer.

The first of December, I had another C&P done. I went from 90% to 100%.

My commissary letter:

We are providing you with this letter so you may receive commissary store and exchange privileges from the Armed Forces. This is to certify (ME) is an honorably discharged veteran of the Army and is entitled to disability compensation at the 100 percent rate due to service-connected disability(ies).

This total disability is considered permanent. You are not scheduled for future examinations.

My benefit verification:

Combined Evaluation 100 percent

My status is "Under Review" for Drill Pay. I am still in the National Guard. I didn't think that I could be working and have 100 percent since it is a Mental thing.

I have never never received any letter in the mail stating that I was 100 percent. Do you get a letter in the mail? If so, how long does it take?

thanks for any insight.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

ASk for a copy of the award letter via IRIS.

You are Permanent and total and if it is a MH condition then you cannot work.

How long have you been in the guard?

Time to retire.

J

• 1 month later...

The state paid advocate lady that works in our VA represented me under the VFW. She sent me a packet of everything I needed.

So, if you are showing 100%, you need to get the paperwork! The longer you wait, the more money you are wasting.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use