VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bva Service Connection Granted. Varo Decision Made

Rate this topic

Ryguy

Thanks to all the HADIT Elders and members for all of their knowledge. I have been dealing with a service connection denial since January 2007. In June 2015 the BVA Granted service connection for my upper back and neck. My file was forwarded to my local Regional Office for a Rating Decision. The same day that my employer terminated me (last week), a decision was made on my claim. Although I haven't got the rating decision, my VSO representative could see I was granted 20 percent, and its being retro active to the January 2007, she did state it needed approval due to the amount of the retro, but I should receive the information within 8-10 days.

Once again thanks to everyone who assisted along with long journey!!

Edited by Ryguy

Ryguy,

Congratulations on your win. Sorry to hear of your employment termination. Good luck to you and take care of yourself.

GP

Were you terminated because of your disability? If so then you might have another fight on your hands.

Get something that says you were let go because of your disabled back and the VA should put you at IU.

Stillhere

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations on your win! A win is a win is a win!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use