VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Advancde to where?

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

I know my claim is advanced on the docket since Feb. 14 my situation is getting worse. I don't even know the right question to ask iris but one which is, is there anything I can do to make this go anywhere but backwards? Pain is weakness leaving the body, so what do you call it when its your brain? 

Edited by jfrei

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

I can't recall, did you have an actual BVA Hearing, or was it a Review?

I do recall you mentioning the DRO indicated the suspended license was a problem, what was her Denial Decision explanation? Any chance you could post a redacted copy of the Denial?

Are or were you represented at the DRO or BVA?  Any updates from your VSO or attorney?

The wait is always a Bxxxx. Not much else you can do at this point.

You can't possibly have any compelling, N & M Evidence, that hasn't been provided to the BVA, right?

Semper Fi

Attorney represented and he says just wait it's all I can do but the last time he said that I got a motion to advance on my own no help from him. So of course all he is willing to say is just wait. But I am just hoping the forensic evidence which is why I got the advance in the first place will be enough to grant my appeal. I know I have been extremely lucky on how everything is turning out so quickly I am just venting to you guys my wife doesn't want to hear it day in and day out.