VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

From preparation for notifcation to review of evidence

Rate this question

Platoonman

Question

Hello everyone, I've been reading some good content but i kind of need some guidance or some opinions about my process. I'm from Oklahoma and I submitted a claim for PTSD on ebennies. I went to my exam and the psychiatrists said she believes that i suffer from PTSD.  I believe all my supporting documents are in line, i.e.,DD214, combat action badge and a statement from my wife.  After my exam the process went fairly quick but when it went to preparation for notification back to review of evidence . I'm concerned because i looked at i VA letter and i don't see a rating yet. Do you believe that i was denied or why did it go back to review of  evidence? I called and they said that its finalizing and now its in pending decision approval. I still don't see a rating on my VA letter. What do you all think?

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Check your AB8 letter again latter this afternoon. My claim just changed this morning to the same status bud. Like I stated, a claim can easily go back and forth, even in the same day. That is what happens when multiple people are looking at these claims thru you local RO. We should both know something by tomorrow. The biggest updates are usually early morning and late evening. Keep calm and good luck

Platoonman, Like people are saying, Don't stress over e-benifits my friend!  The va has ways to stress you out and e-benifits is one of them. If you look just once a day you WILL feel better about the claim process. It will come when it comes and no sooner.  It's looking good on your claim from what you said so relax man.  You'll feel better!!!! JMHO

silverdollar22, thanks i really appreciate it but I've read many post that said when its in preparation for notification you will see what percentage you were awarded. I also saw that if i was denied than it wouldn't have gone through that many steps. Is that true?

It has to go thru all the steps so don't worry man!  Stressing out is not going to change the outcome one bit. Just have patience and like chess always have your next move planned out just in case.