VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Cavc ?

Rate this question

mdrn

Question

Noted in my transcripts received an unopposed motion for a 30 day stay today, 'The parties are currently in the process of discussing a possible alternative disposition of this case which maybe mutually agreeable and conserve the resources of the court"  Interpretation ? Won all contentions of appeals except one dating back to 2008. Attorney advised initially I would have some c&p exams afterwards. Was also to have a foot c&p today as part of an nod that was noted in a CAVC remand as their was no SOC issued. Was called yesterday by comp & pen in which they stated the physician was doing a  records review and she had all the info needed from my podiatrist and I didn't need to come in as she had all the info she needed.,  I was shocked to say the least, happy not to go in but don't know if good or bad ?

4 answers to this question

Mdrn, in my opinion that should be good news, if they weren't sure if you met the highest rating allowable they should have you come in to see if the condition has gotten worse. Since they told you they have everything they need, that implies that you coming in would be a waste of time a they already have the evidence to give you the highest rating allowable. JMO, and Good Luck!! 

Thanks I hope so, My attorney after he got thru with my hearing stated both the VA and CAVC attorney admitted the VA  had been hosing me over the years with my denials. And that they would make it up to me, guess will see what their words translate into :)

Sounds to me like you could be cautiously optimistic! Lets hope it all works out in your favor!