VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Boy Ole' Boy

Rate this question

Prettypantha

Question

Hi Everyone!

Thought I Would Let You All Know How My Day Went At My Compensation & Pension Examinations! Well, A Little At Awed...Simply, Because I Was Scheduled For Two Examinations And They Crammed Them Together! How Does A Gynecologist Perform A Hysterectomy Examination For About 30 Minutes...Then Turn Around And Perform A Bilateral Foot Examination For Another 15 Minutes As Well! Who Does That?????? All I Can Say At This Point Is...We Will See What My DBQs Says!

Reach One To Teach One

The duration of a C&P exam has little to no bearing on the compensation awarded.

The skill of the C&P examiner has little to no bearing on the compensation awarded.

You're being low-balled on your initial rating will have a bearing on the compensation awarded.

Hope you get good news,

Hamslice

@TALON II FE Thank you! I will remain optimistic, even though both examinations went expeditiously, I was able to feed my records to her and seen where she would enter pertinent information from those records. So, I will keep my fingers crossed, in hopes of receiving something positive. But, if not positive, I will be challenging the opposition of the examiner's position. Personally, I felt good afterwards! 

It is a system that will test you, mostly because it is a different journey for each individual with unpredictable results.  It goes directly against the grain of what we come to expect after a career in the military.  What you accomplished in your career has no weight and your integrity is always in question by people with questionable integrity.  This is particularly trying for me as an individual who prides themselves on their integrity. Patience is key, I hope you are better at exercising it then I am!

@Hamslice Thank so much for the information! I will wait and see what the outcome will be. I guess I thought that was very odd to have a gynecologist to do my foot exam...that's all! Anyway, if that's the case of the end results being low-balled, then I will pursue it.

@TALON II FE Thank you once again for your reply! The ole' saying, "patience is a virtue!" I hope this is true! Because these are very trying times right now and I do know that I'm not alone. Talon...we might be on the same ledge with that one! I will keep that in mind about it being the key though...lol. Thanks!!!