VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

PENDING DECISION APPROVAL FINALLY--PTSD C&P RESULTS STILL NOT SHOWING IN EBENNIES!!!

Rate this question

CoastieAirman96

Question

Hey there ALL...hope all has been well with everyone & sorry that I have been away from the forum for a while but I wanted to update you all on the current status of my claim. Like I told my wife 20 min ago, I'm like 58% "nervous" :wacko: 42% "excited":biggrin:...but I feel 100% BLESSED, either direction the ball may end with this claim here in the next few days! It's been roughly a year (5/25/15), since when I started my claim & 02/12/16 when my claim was received by VBA and about 04/22/16 the status was "Prep for Decision". Now...its estimated completion date is 05/20/2016 to 05/22/2016 and is "Pending Decision Approval" for final decision review & award approval which is the exciting part. The parts I'm most nervous about is 1) "how fast" the entire claim process has gone since last May and,  2) the thought of my PTSD (1 of 3) C&P exams have yet to be uploaded into ebennies yet. Maybe they will be  Overall, I'm going to remain as positive in thought. Thanks everyone!

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

1 answer to this question

On the subject of not updated in e benefits did you hit the update record button?

Do you see where it says check updates.  I did this and it showed up a few minutes later.  I had to close out of e benefits and log back in. 

Screen Shot 2016-07-19 at 10.52.28 AM.png

Edited by Markay2k
add image